Saturday, July 30, 2011

Family Gathering Galore!

So today I went to my cousin's baby shower.  It's crazy that her and I are the same age and basically grew up together and now she's having her first baby! I'm happy for her because it seems like life is falling right in places for her.  She met a great guy married him after many years of dating and now they're having their first little one.  Some times it makes me wondering how it would be if I was on the same trail? Oh well, everyone has their own lives and their road to follow.

On another note I'm heading to a family gathering tomorrow!  These family gatherings are in a sense good and bad.  It's like I want to see some of my cousins, then again there's a couple I rather not see.  We'll see how tomorrow goes and I know it's going to be super duper HOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment