P.S. I always have a tub of frosting in my fridge...lol
- 4 tablespoons flour ( cake flour)
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, any kind
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder ( a pinch!)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt ( a pinch!!)
- 1 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 -3 drops vanilla (optional)
- In a small bowl, mix the flour, sugar, cocoa, tiny pinch baking powder and tiny pinch salt. (This can also be mixed directly into a large mug).
- Add egg and mix into dry mixture.
- Add oil and milk and mix well.
- Grease a tall, large mug, and pour in this mixture, scraping out with a spatula.
- Place in microwave on High for 2 1/2 - 3 minutes.
- (Best slightly undercooked, so be careful).