Friday, September 30, 2011

MIA...blog time

So I've been busy with you know...life.  So I decided it's time for a blog.  Today's blog will be about a super easy recipe I found online.  I have a major sweet tooth and love dessert shops, so I love making mug cakes at the end of a long day.  Here's a super easy recipe (credits to food.com):

P.S. I always have a tub of frosting in my fridge...lol



Ingredients

    • 4 tablespoons flour ( cake flour)
    • 4 tablespoons sugar
    • 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, any kind
    • 1/8 teaspoon baking powder ( a pinch!)
    • 1/8 teaspoon salt ( a pinch!!)
    • 1 eggs, beaten
    • 3 tablespoons milk
    • 3 tablespoons oil
    • 2 -3 drops vanilla (optional)

Directions

  1. In a small bowl, mix the flour, sugar, cocoa, tiny pinch baking powder and tiny pinch salt. (This can also be mixed directly into a large mug).
  2. Add egg and mix into dry mixture.
  3. Add oil and milk and mix well.
  4. Grease a tall, large mug, and pour in this mixture, scraping out with a spatula.
  5. Place in microwave on High for 2 1/2 - 3 minutes.
  6. (Best slightly undercooked, so be careful).

No comments:

Post a Comment