Monday, September 5, 2011

What to watch: One Day

I think this is one of the best movie of the summer! When my sister's and I went to the movie theater we had no idea what to watch that night. Somehow, we concluded that we like Anne Hathaway and ended up watching this movie. I somewhat knew it was about a couple but really had no idea what it was about. All I have to say is that I'm so glad we watched it and by far this is my movie of the summer!

In the movie there's so many parts that relate to me at the moment. At one point she is 25 and ends up working at burrito restaurant after she graduated. Seriously if you know me, that's me right now. A recent graduate and unemployed at the age of 25, what more can I say. Later on there's this sentence that the main guy says, "those who can do, and those who can't teach." When I herd that I was like is that what I'm going to resort to? Teaching English in a foreign country? I don't mind the thought of being a foreign country, but the thought that I have resort to teaching because I have no other choice. Either way this move shows how love develops with two individuals and I love the story line and the end is...let's just say you have to watch it!

So, "what ever happens tomorrow, we still have today. I'll always remember it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment