Monday, August 15, 2011

Make Up Forever!

So we went shopping today after I went to an exam and it was GREAT!  We stopped by Sephora, one of my favorite stores!  So we spent a couple hours there and tried everything we got our little hands on.  My sister end up buying some lip stain, while I ended up buying some oils for my hair.  Anyhow, right before we left the store I commented on the cashiers lipstick.  I asked her what she had on because it look so great.  It looked like bubble gum pink but with a little coral too.  Anyhow, she turned out to be Hmong and showed me what she had on; she had on Make Up Forever #33.  She was so nice and she gave me samples of her favorite colors and give me advice/tips!  I was so excited I'm so going to go back when she's working!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment