Sunday, August 28, 2011

Travel Article

So I have the travel bug tonight, but I can't afford to travel anywhere so what did I do?  I just read a bunch of travel articles and here is one tip I found interesting.  Have you ever wanted to road trip but rental cars are super expensive; and if you leave the neighboring states they add on fee per miles.  Well this article suggest that you possibly rent a U haul.  It's not quite what you imagine but hey it does the trick.  Maybe you might want to rent a small U haul like a 4x4 trunk?  One of the best thing I can imagine about renting a U haul is that you can store all you luggage and over pack   I also thing this would be great for road trip to a camping destination...you can even sleep in the trunk! I haven't tried this but if I have the traveling bug and want to road trip somewhere...I'll possibly consider this!

Money-saving travel hack: Rent a moving truck instead of a car

No comments:

Post a Comment