Monday, August 8, 2011

Wedding Season

So it seems like it's wedding season for me.  I just hosted my cousin's bacholorette party this weekend and boy was it fun and tiring.  Her wedding is two weeks from now and I'm going to do her hair and makeup!  I'm excited for her and can't wait!  In addition I just received one of my college friend's invite to her wedding in September too!  I just checked out her wedding site and it was so cute.  All this wedding stuff make me excited for them and can't wait for my special day.  But I guess I'll just have to wait for that day to come...there's no rush!

I'm back to my daily routine, but I really need to find a job.  I'm really considering going to teach in Korea since I'm having no luck.  I feel as if my years of school were a waste and I'm back to square one.  I suppose I should start writing my goals and vision of where and what I want to do.  Time is ticking and I'm only getting old by the day.  There's no time to be wasted waiting for life to happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment