Friday, November 4, 2011

Chrysanthemum Tea!

One of my favorite teas of all time.  The first time I had ever tried this tea was when I was in the Puket, Thailand.  We just has our very yummy meal of chicken basil stir friend with rice.  Right after we finished our yummy meal the server brought over the pot of tea.  I had no idea what kind of tea it was, but I liked tea so I was like what the hay!  So right when I took a sip I was like...OMG what is this!  So yummy...so I tried to ask what kind of tea it was.  After about ten mins of hand signs and borken  English it turn out it was chrysanthemum tea and specailty in the area.  So, every where I went after that in Thailand I tried to get chrysanthemum tea.  When I got back in the State I went to my local oriental store and found all the varieties of chrysanthemum tea.  So if you see some chrysanthemum tea next time...TRY IT!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrysanthemum_tea

No comments:

Post a Comment