Saturday, December 3, 2011

Hello December!

I can't believe it!  December is here and the end of a long 2011. This year has been very interesting but I think it's about time it ends.  2011 was not one of my better years since it started out horrible and ending so far quite interesting.  Anyhow, December is here and I haven't bought everyone a gift yet!  Due to the fact that I've been jobless for almost half a year my Christmas budget is quite low so that means I'll have to think more creatively.  Although I feels as if this year all I want for Christmas is a JOB!  This is the most broke I have ever been in my whole life.  Even when I was a college student I still had money and bought decent gift and could go shopping.  I remember that one of my new years resolution was to celebrate 2012 new year somewhere warm such as Cancun...so it's SUCKS that I couldn't accomplish one of my goals.  I guess a warm NYE will have to wait for another year.  So with this said enjoy this holiday season and warm wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment