Saturday, February 11, 2012

Chill weekend

So we started the weekend pretty chill, just hangout and eating.  As you can see my sister and I bought a $10  assorted chocolate heart from walmart and wanted to just to indulge ourselves!  So the ideas started after we went to see the movie "The Vow" yesterday.  So in the movie at their first date they bought a box of chocolate and choose to eat each one without know what they got.  I guess it's like forest gump...life is like a box chocolate, you don't know what you get.  Anyhow in the movie they called it chocolate roulette, where you don't know what you get...it's a gamble.  So let's just say after three pieces each we called it quits and pulled out the descriptions...I had one too many coconut flavoured pieces and was ready from some real truffle.  So next time you get a box of chocolate try a few pieces out of luck before you pull out the cheat sheet!  

On another note the movie "The Vow" I would say was not up to par to what I expected.  I had some what of higher exceptions of the movie.  I thought it might have more meanings to the movie and at least a couple tear jerker like P.S. I love you.  Overall I hoped that since it was based on a true events I would hope that Hollywood would of made the ending more dramatic or twisted.  The end in my opinion was pretty boring.  I also think that Tatum Channing has aged a lot in this movie...not as hot as he usually is???  Anyhow, these are just my thoughts...go an check out the movie or wait till it comes out on red box.

No comments:

Post a Comment