Saturday, February 18, 2012

Ramblings

So recently I just got hired part time at a non profit organization and I'm loving it!  Although it's teaches me how non profits operates and I've always wanted to work for a non profit org, I feel as if my life is lost.  Every time I go on facebook and read other people's life changes it make me wondering what am I suppose to do with this life of mine.  What is my true passion?  What am I sent to do here...am I suppose to only be a life carrier and continue life ...where my life of purpose? Where and what direction should I head...back to school...work more?  I just don't want to invest in more school to find out that I don't want to do it in the long run.  Hobbies...every one has them...esp. me!  I swear I pick up a new hobby every so often and then get all pumped up only to see it dwindle down in the few follow weeks.  Today seems like my life has halted and everyone else is passing me by so quickly.  I know that action speaks more than word but...how can I take action when I don't know where to start or what to do.  At times like this I need a mentor of some sort ... One area I really want to pursue is to work in Higher Ed, but I feel like I'll get burnt out after a few years...I also noticed that all the people I know in Higher Ed are men...so maybe it's some thing I want to pursue.  I also want to be financially stable and be of  a valuable resource to others.

Another thing that's bugging me these days is my relationship.  I know it's been pretty good for us, but I feel as if sometime this kind of love/relationship isn't for me. I guess it's from reading and watching the book Eat Pray Love that's been bugging me.  We as human being try too hard to perfect and keep our relationships that we lose ourselves in it.  I just want to be me again... that adventurous self loving and motivated me!

Till next time readers take the time for your thoughts everyday and journals/blog/vent out your frustrations. Smile now!

No comments:

Post a Comment