Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Being broke

So with the chance to expand my knowledge and fulfilling my parent's dream of higher education I graduate a couple years ago and earn my B.S. degree in Business Administration.  As well as a degree may sound to anyone it doesn't come easy and I wish I made wiser decisions.  I as an undergraduate I wish that I would of watch my finances carefully and didn't waste all my time, energy and most importantly money!  One huge advice I wished that someone would of given me right after graduating from high school was a personal finance book for dummies.  Seriously if I knew that I shouldn't waste so much money and save more I wouldn't be in so much in debt.  So for those of you who are recent grads or soon to be; I suggest to get a personal finance book or better yet..take a course in it!

So, with this said it's too late for me now and I have all these student loans.  I know many of you who are recent grads are wondering I wonder how much I owe?  Well good for you there's this website called National Student Loans Database that has all you student loans; whether it be your personal loans or other loans it should be list at this website.  Just like your Fafsa information you need your username, password and pin to access this information.

So go ahead and take the wiser step and check out your status on your student loans and be the better student.  Trust me you'll thank me later for this tip!

NSLDS:  http://www.nslds.ed.gov/nslds_SA/

No comments:

Post a Comment