Saturday, January 7, 2012

Love/Marriage

I know this may come up in your life several times and you may ask yourself if you were meant for love and marriage.  Is the idea of marriage even possible these days considering the divorce rate in the US.  To be honest I feel like I'm just one the many people who are probably more in love with the idea of being in love.  I guess I'm beginning to be very selfish for loving me and wanting to do what I want in life.  Everyday I hear from my mom how great it would be if I was to marry a hmong men because he will do "everything" for me.  I know right? What exactly is so good about a Hmong men you might ask.  Well they for one will love their in laws and  will come help out with family gatherings and will be ready for you post pregnancy diet.  I think that my parents probably fear the though of an old aged daughter who is unmarried and travels around the world or the thought of interracial marriage.  Anyhow the thought if being married and living in a hmong in laws house and trying to live a life of my own with my family is not in my mind at the moment.  I asked my sister is it because one might have cold feet or am I just weighing in the pros and cons.  I guess I may never know what would of happen or should happen I just know I'm not read now or any time soon.

Now time to ponder about better things...careers, goals and how to achieve them.  Till next time take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment