Thursday, January 5, 2012

Nikita!

So a few days ago I stumbled upon the TV series Nikita with Maggie Q and boy is it super good!  I haven't watch a good TV series for a while and this one tops it off.  First off Maggie is super HOT and Shane West is super cute from "A Walk to Remember."  I don't know how she does it but Maggies booty is super hot!  I know she's a vegetarian and that's probably how she keeps her slender body but I need the secret to having a nice booty.   After watching the first season for a few days now I've been having super crazy dreams.  Seriously all my dreams are about being an undercover agent going on crazy missions.  Somehow, I wish my life wasn't so ordinary and that secretly I'm a secret agent undercover!  Surely this is only a dream, but I'm sure the real lives of secret agents aren't that exciting as Hollywood make them to be!  On another note this TV series is probably one of the better secret agent going rogue show in a long time.  The last one that was my favourite was the TV series called "The Pretender" that TV series was aired back in the 90's I think?  I loved that series because he was so smart and cool and I wish I could morph into any person and pull it off!

So if you could be a secret agent would you?



http://www.cwtv.com/shows/nikita

No comments:

Post a Comment